>
Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm Back!

I am so ashamed that I haven't blogged in over a month, how terrible is that? A lot has been going on so I don't feel that bad. I WILL try to be more consistent with my blogging. Well I am happy to announce that I have finally started designing some things so I will have some freebies coming out soon, hopefully. Be sure to check back!

My daughter keeps me pretty busy most of the time so I have limited time to play with. Here are a couple of pics of my miss sassy!



Bad Hair Day!










Watchin' Noggin, her favorite channel!




Here is a LO I recently completed:







Credits: Background Paper from Distressed Kit from princesspamela.typepad.com; "Torn Cardboard" by Michelle Squires; Notebook Stickers "Ad Challenge Freebie" by Leora; Staples and Stictches downloaded from http://melothria.blogspot.com/; Punctuation "What-Katie-Did's Doodled Paper Alpha" by Kate Hadfield; Alpha "Sunshine Afterschool Alpha" by Sunshine Digi Scraps; Font Planet Benson 2 "Adobe CS3; Label Strip "Future Rockstar Kit" downloaded from Two Peas in A Bucket, free July kit
Chat with you soon!
















0 comments: